The task of cleaning and deleting the apps could be exhausting especially if you haven’t taken care of the storage for a very long time.
We usually delete the apps, by tapping the app icon and holding them until they all start wiggling.
Did you know there’s another method to offload apps from the iPad and iPhone? We shall discuss them all here, keep reading!
How to Delete Apps on the iPad
We shall discuss both the methods for Deleting Apps on the iPad.
First one is for single app deletion, it’s a standard method. Steps are given as follows:
- Go to the Home Screen of the iPad.
- Tap and hold on to any app icon on the screen, until all the icons start wiggling.
- When the apps start wiggling, you may find ‘x’ on the top corner for a few apps. If a particular app doesn’t have this x sign, this means it’s a system app, you are not authorized to delete it.
- To delete an app, tap on the ‘x’ sign.
- You will get a confirmation dialog box. Choose the appropriate button for permanent app deletion.
This is the normal way of deleting apps, and recommended method for single-app deletion.
Now, the alternate method for deleting single/multiple apps goes like:
- Tap on the Settings icon on your iPad.
- Select the General option listed on the left side.
- Here, you will find the iPad storage, tap on that option.
- This will open up all the apps installed on the device.
- Tap on the app you want to delete.
- You will find the Delete App option, yes tap on it.
- iPad will prompt you to confirm the action of deleting the selected app. Tap on the ‘Delete App’.
That’s it! You can go through the list of the apps, and delete the unwanted apps in a similar way explained above.